How We Can Help
Flash Global works on your behalf, after the sale to support your products around the world. Our goals are your goals — minimize product downtime, optimize spare parts warehousing to deliver within SLAs, and reduce total cost of ownership.
We do this by designing dynamic solutions around your installed base and SLAs. In fact, we built our world-class technology tool, FlashTrac, for the service supply chain.
There is nothing on the market that comes close to FlashTrac. Here are a few of the things FlashTrac can do for you:
- Provide end-to-end visibility into your global parts inventory.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Empower you to place orders based on availability by location.
- Facilitate the completion, delivery and storage of accurate trade compliance documentation.
- Alleviates many of the top challenges network hardware OEMs face.
FlashTrac, in addition to our warehouse and distribution model, helps our customers achieve an average of 98%+ KPIs in shipping and receiving accuracy, on-time performance metrics, inventory accuracy, and dock-to-stock on-time performance.
In short, we help you keep your customers satisfied and asking for more.
Our services include:
- Spare parts logistics that delivers replacement parts to the right place at the right time, minimizing overhead and downtime.
- In-region and in-country IOR/EOR services that help move spare parts across international borders.
- Country-specific regulatory and trade compliance.
- Field services – dispatching service technicians to quickly address problems.
- Asset recovery and recycling.
- Rapid support in more than 140 countries
Learn more about our all of our service supply chain offerings.
Flash Global supports some of the world’s largest technology companies and hardware manufacturers, including many household names.
The network hardware OEMs we support have combined annual revenues totaling more than $68 billion and create things like routers, switches and security systems. We assist these manufacturers with logistics, storage, repairs, and international trade compliance functions.