Visibility & Accuracy is Key
We understand that downtime is costly, whether it’s caused by a blown-out fuse or a faulty inverter. Not only is your company reputation on the line but these issues also often create significant losses because energy can’t be produced if systems are not operational. Flash Global can help. We are specialists at delivering replacement parts into the field rapidly anywhere in the world in timelines that meet your service level agreement obligations.
The basis for our success in delivering service logistics has its roots in inventory integrity. Flash Global’s best-in-class technology, streamlined processes and robust reporting capabilities provide inventory visibility and accuracy throughout your after-sales supply chain. We do this by consistently shipping parts on time.
Don’t know where to start when it comes to providing after-sales service and technicians in new international markets? Not sure how to handle reclaiming and recycling used parts and products in a cost-effective manner? Confused by the myriad of rules and regulations of global trade compliance? Flash Global can help.
How We Can Help
Flash Global works on your behalf after the sale to support your products around the world. Our goals are to minimize product downtime, optimize spare parts warehousing and reduce total cost of ownership.
We do this by designing world-class solutions around your installed base and SLAs. In fact, our dynamic software, FlashTrac, in addition to our warehouse and distribution model, helps our customers to achieve an average of 98%+ KPIs in shipping and receiving accuracy, on-time performance metrics, inventory accuracy, and dock-to-stock on-time performance.
There is nothing on the market that comes close to FlashTrac, which we built for the service supply chain. Here are a few of the things FlashTrac can do for you:
- Provide end-to-end visibility into your global parts inventory.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Empower you to place orders based on availability by location.
- Facilitate the completion, delivery and storage of accurate trade compliance documentation.
- Alleviates many of the top challenges that solar and energy OEMs face.
In short, we help you keep your solar, wind, oil and gas customers satisfied and asking for more.
Our services include:
- Spare parts logistics that delivers replacement parts to the right place at the right time, minimizing overhead and downtime.
- In-region and in-country IOR/EOR services that help move spare parts across international borders.
- Country-specific regulatory and trade compliance.
- Field services – dispatching service technicians to quickly address problems.
- Asset recovery and recycling.
- Rapid support in more than 140 countries
Learn more about our all of our service supply chain offerings.