How We Can Help
Flash Global works on your behalf, after the sale to support your products around the world. Our goals are to minimize product downtime, optimize spare parts warehousing and reduce total cost of ownership.
We do this by designing world-class solutions around your installed base and SLAs. In fact, our proprietary tool, FlashTrac, helps our customers achieve 98+% for KPIs in shipping and receiving accuracy, on-time performance metrics, inventory accuracy, and dock-to-stock on-time performance.
There is nothing on the market that comes close to FlashTrac, which we custom-built for the service supply chain. Here are a few of the things FlashTrac can do for your company:
- Provide end-to-end visibility into your global parts inventory.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Empower you to place orders based on availability by location.
- Facilitate the completion, delivery and storage of accurate trade compliance documentation.
- Alleviates many of the top challenges network security hardware OEMs face.
In short, we help you keep your customers satisfied and asking for more.
The success of our service logistics and technical services offerings relies on inventory integrity. Flash Global has developed technology, streamlined processes and robust reporting capabilities that are purpose-built to provide inventory visibility and accuracy throughout your supply chain. We do this by consistently shipping parts on time and keeping defective products in-country or in-region for screen and test whenever possible. This reduces the turnaround time for returned parts identified as no-trouble-found (NTF) or no-fault-found (NFF).
Think of Flash as your company’s redundancy or insurance policy in the marketplace, ensuring an excellent end-user experience, usability and full support whether you’re selling in new markets, reclaiming and recycling parts, or navigating the myriad rules and regulations of global trade compliance.
Our services include:
- Field services – dispatching service technicians to quickly address problems.
- Spare parts logistics to get replacement parts to the right place at the right time, minimizing overhead and downtime.
- In-region parts repairs to get parts back into operation quickly.
- Asset recovery and recycling.
- Country-specific regulatory and trade compliance functions.
- Rapid support in more than 170 countries
Learn more about our all of our service supply chain offerings.
Flash Global supports some of the world’s largest technology companies and hardware manufacturers, including many household names. We help these companies with service logistics, screening and testing, repairs, storage, and international trade compliance functions.
Support, Service & Logistics for Data Storage – Read our case study to see how Flash Global helped one of the world’s largest network security companies buck diversification trends and consolidate their entire North American warranty replacement program.