INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As used in this Policy, “personal information” or “personal data” means any information or data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or household (an “identifier”) that we process in connection with our Websites, Apps, and Services; an identified or identifiable natural person or household is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person or household;
Information which you actively provide to us
We may ask you to provide certain personal information when we create a FlashTrac account for you, or when you visit or use certain parts of our Website, Apps and Services. The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons you are asked to provide it, will depend on the context in which we are asking for the information.
We collect information which you provide directly to us when you use our Website, Apps or Services. The types of personal information we may collect directly from you include email addresses, postal addresses, phone numbers, employee names, usernames, information about the type of service required, marketing preferences, job titles, payment information, transactional information (including Services purchased), as well as any communications, inquiries, contact or other information you choose to provide during your use of the Services.
When you actively provide this personal information, we will only use this information in a manner that is reasonably proportionate to achieve the specific purpose(s) for which we collect the information.
Information we collect from End Users on behalf of Flash Global customers
If you are not a Flash Global customer but you engage in communications powered by Flash Global (an “End User”), we may hold and store personal information about you or your company on behalf of a Flash Global customer. You may directly communicate this information to us (for example, via a fill-out form on our website) or indirectly (for example, by providing your personal information to the Flash Global customer for the purposes of execution of the Services provided by Flash to the Flash Global customer)
This may include your full name, delivery address, other forms of personal information provided to Flash by the Flash Global customer for the purposes of execution of the Services We use this information in connection with providing our Website, App and/or Services to the Flash Global customer who provides the information, as otherwise necessary to administer and maintain our Website, Apps or Services, and for other legitimate business purposes permitted by our agreement with the relevant Flash Global client.
Information we collect automatically when you visit our Website or Apps or use our Services
When you visit our Website, or use our Apps or Services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some jurisdictions, including in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered personal data under applicable data protection laws:
Usage information – We keep track of your activity in relation to the Website, Apps or Services, the configuration of your device, and performance metrics related to your use of the Website, Apps or Services. For example, when you use our Services, we may collect:
- Traffic data about the communications that take place through our platform (such as calls, team chat, video conferencing, SMS) to enable us to transmit those communications effectively and efficiently
- Network Monitoring data to enable us to maintain the security and agility of our internal networks
- Log data about you when you use the Services, Website or Apps including Internet Protocol (“IP “) address, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), browser type, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site
- Device data about any device including mobile phone number and other information related to mobile devices like operating system and model if you use our Services via our Apps. For other devices information collected by cookies and other similar technologies. We use various technologies to collect information which may include saving cookies to your computers
- Call Detail Records of data record produced by a telephone call or other telecommunications transactions. The record contains various attributes of the call, such as time, duration, completion status, source number and destination number
- Meta data, which is data created about other data which can include size, formatting, other characteristics of a data item
- Emails/Communications with us
- Publicly available data from End User accounts
Cookies and other similar technologies – We use various technologies to collect information which may include cookies when you visit our Website or use our Apps or Services. Please see the Flash Cookies Notice for further information.