According to the World Bank, global growth is expected to slow to 2.9 percent in 2019. International trade and investment are moderating, trade tensions remain elevated, and financing conditions are tightening. Enterprises that prepare for financial slowdown are not corporate doomsayers — they are prudent risk managers. During this webinar, we will explore ways you can mitigate risk during economic slowdowns by leveraging the service supply chain.
What You’ll Learn:
- Leading indicators of potential slowdown and why you should care
- How to prepare for decreased product demand as customer expectations rise
- 5 ways to dominate by leveraging the supply chain
- The hidden opportunity for profit stabilization
- How to position for eventual uptick of recovery
Speakers: Ryan Miller, VP of Global Marketing