Amid all the complexities of the service supply chain, no topic is more complicated than global trade compliance. You must play by the rules at all times or pay the price — in substantial fines, additional duties and taxes, shipping delays or damage to your brand reputation.
Global trade compliance is a ginormous undertaking. That’s why we’ve dedicated a five-part series to explore this topic, starting with an introduction of sorts — 5 Key Things You Need to Know in Order to Import/Export Successfully. This will be an interactive roundtable discussion.
What You’ll Learn:
- What global trade compliance is
- Why it’s critical to do it by the book – and what happens if you don’t
- What ECCN codes are and how to find them
- What an Importer of Record/Exporter of Record is
- When it makes sense to do it in-house vs. outsource
Hosts: Ryan Miller, VP of Global Marketing, joined by Flash Global experts