Congratulations, your sales team made the sale and your spare parts logistics is in place. Now what happens when a product needs to be screened and tested after failure, needs software/firmware upgrades, a certified hard drive swipe or more? Think about how you’re doing it today. Chances are you’re burning cash and time when you don’t have to.
Your customers expect 24/7 service and 100% uptime. With critical business functions on the line, they can’t afford to wait for service, and you need to control costs associated with those services. Every hour of downtime represents lost revenue — and a missed opportunity for you to build brand loyalty and referenceability.
Your customers’ competitors are just a click away. You know as well as anyone, it doesn’t take much to lose your customers’ trust. We understand that. Flash Global is the service supply chain partner you’ve been looking for and having the option to use our technical services is a tremendous bonus. We know that your spare parts oftentimes require additional services — minor to major — that can make a tremendous difference in your bottom line.
Outsourced technical service solutions, as part of the end-to-end service supply chain, enable you to leverage certified technicians, ISO certified processes, technical equipment and robust reporting capabilities without incurring capital expenses and having to manage it.
There’s more to the service supply chain than moving boxes, parts and devices around the world, and that’s where Flash Global excels and adds value to your post-sales support and operations. Our technical services include:
- Testing and screening of defective returns for NTF or NFF
- Warranty management – both in or out of warranty
- Certified hard drive wipe and erasure (comes in handy when dealing with GDPR regulations)
- Proof of concept programs – Demo/Eval programs, product refresh and configure to order
- Subassembly level swap outs
- Software/firmware upgrades
- Engineering changes and ECO management
- Dangerous goods management
- Level 1 and 2 repairs