Flash Global manages a global network of Distribution Centers, with locations in each region: North America (U.S. and Canada), LATAM (Mexico and Brazil), EMEA (The Netherlands, Russia, South Africa) and APAC (Japan, India, Hong Kong, Singapore). In addition, customers can also leverage Flash’s growing network of forward stocking locations (FSLs) to meet their needs around the globe.
We provide this service to help our customers effectively manage their forward and reverse logistics as well technical services around the world.
Our warehouse and distribution network provides customers the ability to significantly reduce cost by eliminating the need to staff and operate facilities worldwide. The continuous development and improvements we bring to our warehouse and distribution network help us stay ahead of customers’ dynamic needs.
- Predictable service level and customer experience across all countries
- Storage space expansion through flexible solutions order
- Real-time inventory visibility
- One-stop shop for all services to manage your supply chain
- One IT platform, FlashTrac, for global inventory and management
- End-to-end visibility
Warehouse Distribution Supply Chain Command