Flash Global helps spare parts managers better manage their internal servicing and repair departments so work can be completed without delay while minimizing costs.
The Challenges Spare Parts Managers Face
Managing and controlling total cost of ownership consumes a spare parts manager’s day. Every day it’s a challenge to lower warehouse and transportation costs, something Flash Global understands.
If you’re a spare parts manager, you need to know what parts are where in order to control total cost of ownership, especially in high-tech support. Inventory management, importing and exporting, managing customer needs and expectations, warehouse management and trade compliance all come across your plate.
If you don’t have the time or expertise to manage this complex mix of responsibilities, Flash Global can help. Our goals are to minimize product downtime, optimize spare parts warehousing and reduce total cost of ownership.
How We Can Help
Our dynamic software, FlashTrac, paired with our warehousing and distribution model, helps our customers achieve an average of 98%+ KPIs in shipping and receiving accuracy, on-time performance metrics, inventory accuracy, and dock-to-stock on-time performance.
There is nothing on the market that comes close to FlashTrac, which we built specifically for the service supply chain. Here are a few of the things FlashTrac can do for you:
- Provide end-to-end visibility into your global parts inventory, so you know where given parts are at any time.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Empower you to place orders based on availability by location.
- Facilitate the completion, delivery and storage of accurate trade compliance documentation.
- Alleviates many of the top challenges that parts managers face.
We empower you to make orders based on real-time data rather than stale or inaccurate information. We do this by designing world-class solutions around your installed base and SLAs. Our services include:
- Spare parts logistics that deliver replacement parts to the right place at the right time, minimizing overhead and downtime.
- In-region technical services that get parts back into operation quickly.
- Field services – dispatching service technicians to quickly address problems.
- Tools and specialists who are measured on the same KPIs you are.
- Asset recovery and recycling.
Learn more about our all of our service supply chain offerings.
No matter what your supply chain challenges are, Flash stands ready to help. We bring 35 years of experience to last-mile logistics and have specialized in service supply chain for the past 15 years. Any challenges you’re facing, we’ve probably already seen and can overcome.
We’re staffed and led by people who have worked the operations side of high-tech manufacturing so we understand your needs. This experience prompted us to develop FlashTrac, a tech platform specially built for the high-tech after-sales supply chain.
Let Flash help you with:
- Scalable operations and resources when you’re expanding into new markets.
- Rapid support in more than 170 countries.
- Country-specific regulatory and trade compliance.
We’ve built an end-to-end solution specifically for manufacturers that have mission-critical needs. You wouldn’t go to a dentist to get your knee checked out, so why would you go to a general supply chain company? To learn how Flash Global can help make your job as a spare parts logistics manager easier, contact us today.