As a product manager, you’ve got to balance what the market wants with what your engineering and development team says is possible and your finance team says is cost-effective. The right global service supply chain partner can expand the world of possibilities.All day, every day, Flash Global helps product managers keep their customers happy with post-sales service that exceeds expectations (and your SLA promises).
The Challenges Product Managers Face
As a product manager, you balance competing forces throughout the company daily in order to get your customers what they want. Engineering might be itching to show off something the market isn’t ready for. Finance wants to keep the bottom line growing and costs down. Sales wants to sell what people are asking for, not necessarily what engineering can produce.
You’re being pushed and pulled in all different directions before your product even hits the market. Wouldn’t it be nice to know your product will get the post-sales care it needs to be a rousing success across the board?
Flash Global does just that by supporting your customers’ after-sales experiences and giving you the data you need to plan for what’s next.
News You Can Use
We empower you to make decisions based on real-time data rather than stale or inaccurate information. We do this by designing world-class solutions around your installed base and SLAs. Our services include:
- Spare parts logistics that delivers replacement parts to the right place at the right time, minimizing overhead and downtime.
- In-region technical services that gets parts back into operation quickly.
- Field services – dispatching service technicians and the right spare parts to quickly address problems.
- Tools and specialists who are measured on the same KPIs you are.
- Asset recovery and recycling.
Flash Global already has the infrastructure to help your company grow now, without the hassle and expense of creating these services on your own.
Learn more about our all of our service supply chain offerings.
Lowering Warehouse & Transportation Costs
When you need to make your products stand out from the crowd, Flash Global is the choice. Our goals are to:
- Service customers faster and increase satisfaction.
- Minimize product downtime.
- Scale your operations and resources quickly.
- Reduce total cost of ownership.
- Provide accurate information to help products sail through customs.
- Mitigate your risk of trade compliance violations.
We bring 35 years of experience providing end-to-end logistics and have specialized in the service supply chain for the past 15 years. Any challenges you’re facing, we’ve probably already seen them and know how to overcome them so you can deliver stellar after-sales support.
The Flash Global Difference
Our dynamic software, FlashTrac, paired with our warehouse and distribution model, helps our customers achieve an average of 98%+ KPIs in shipping and receiving accuracy, on-time performance metrics, inventory accuracy, and dock-to-stock on-time performance.
- Provide end-to-end visibility into your global parts inventory so you know where given parts are at any time.
- Reduce inventory costs.
- Empower you to place orders based on availability by location.
- Facilitate the completion, delivery and storage of accurate trade compliance documentation.
In short, FlashTrac alleviates many of the top challenges that can make or break a customer’s satisfaction with your products.
Global Solutions, Locally Fueled
No matter what your supply chain challenges are, Flash stands ready to help. Just like a football team, service supply chain and service delivery requires planning, strong leadership, impeccable timing and precise execution.
We’re staffed and led by people who have worked the operations side of technology manufacturing, so we understand your needs. This experience prompted us to develop FlashTrac, a tech platform specially built for the high-tech after-sales supply chain.
Let Flash Global help you with:
- Scalable operations and resources when you’re expanding into new markets.
- Rapid support in more than 170 countries.
- Country-specific regulatory and trade compliance.
We’ve built an end-to-end solution specifically for manufacturers with time-sensitive supply chain needs. Let Flash help you push your products over the top with its superb customer service and wonderful KPIs. Get started by contacting us today.