Flash GPSManufacturers who leverage precise, real-time data within service supply chains now have the competitive advantage.
Knowing exactly were your parts and field service technicians are adds a dynamic layer of visibility and ease for you and your customers. Flash has designed, developed and is implementing a GPS-driven mobile application that provides users with timely information with regard to milestones.
Highlights of F-GPS:
- Available on mobile devices.
- Ship Confirm (part has left the warehouse); based on Geo Location of part in motion away from the warehouse.
- Status Check dynamically confirms en-route delivery is on schedule or creates an exception to alert customer.
- Eminent Arrival alerts advise end users a driver is in final miles of delivery and is expected to arrive at any minute.
- Arrival at site based on end user geographic location in proximity to courier delivering parts.
Flash’s GPS system was designed specifically for OEMs with global customers who are looking to increase accuracy and provide real time updates of milestones.
Jul 20, 2016
In the spring of 2013, Nutanix was in search of a new supply chain partner as demand for their logistics infrastructure solutions increased globally.Read More
Flash Global Capabilities
May 17, 2016
Knowing what's possible within the modern global service supply chain is the first step in the path to maximizing and optimizing your post-sales supplRead More
Flash Global Hires Liston to Lead Global Trade Compliance Team
May 25, 2016
Flash Global, a leading provider of holistic service supply chain solutions, is pleased to welcome Peter Liston aboard as its new Senior Director of GRead More